So a bunch of stuff has happened, both online and IRL, but nothing grand enough to qualify for a post of its own. So instead have a bunch of little things that hopefully amounts to something.
- It was Armageddon this time last month, so of course off I went. The highlight of the weekend was the Wellington Paranormal panel. Officers Minogue and O’Leary both attended in uniform, and while the MC was struggling to keep it together (at least once he was facing the corner, laughing so hard he was crying)
- Hilariously, the next weekend before work I spotted Officer O’Leary at the supermarket. As she was not in uniform I left her in peace, instead trying not to act like a creeper while I confirmed that, yes, it was her. To make it even better, I was in the middle of telling @endless_run, the ST for our Vampire: the Masquerade game, about the What We Do In The Shadows TV show when I spotted her.
- Speaking of Vampire: the Masquerade, after just over a year we reached the end of our game. And despite a very close call for me, we all made it out alive. Well, as alive as four vampires can be, at least.
- I was supposed to be doing CampNaNoWriMo but I totally failed at that. Whoops.
- I’ve started work on a very very pantsy witch book, to give me something to work on when I am struggling with the fae book. Witches in Wellington aw yeah.
- I’ve also finally added progress bars to the sidebar here, one for each WIP. They were made with the lovely Bulma.io framework.
Anyway, that’s it for me! I’m going to try and not stress about writing and blogging, and hopefully that means more will actually get done!